CLINICIANS RAVE OVER DENTAPOPS
- Dentapops are an excellent adjunct to moisture control and suction, making them highly useful in sealant placement applications! Easy to understand and extremely useful, Dentapops are an excellent purchase.Clinicians Reportwww.cliniciansreport.com
Experience what hundreds of other Dentists and Orthodontists have.
More of Our Satisfied Customers
See what others had to say about Dentapops
- “You must add one more indispensable item to your armamentarium. I know you have a long list of indispensable items already, but you really have to at least hear about this one. It has a funky name but it works incredibly well. It’s called a “Dental Pop”. It’s actually a combination bite-block, suction tip, tongue retractor in a disposable lolly pop design;”Doug DisraeliD.D.S.
- “We are very happy to share with you why we like to use the “Dentapops”. One of the way we use it is while placing sealants. It helps to retract the tongue and is quite effective in keeping the area dry at the same time. It is a great device to help patients keep their mouth open and relax their jaw joint during their dental procedure.”Dr. David C. SissonD.D.S
- “I am a general dentist in Illinois and I have been using Dentapops for several years. I find that this device is very helpful in many dental procedures that requires isolation from moisture. I use the Dentapop routinely for sealants and composite fillings on back teeth where moisture control is essential.”Michael P. GormanD.D.S.
- “The Dentapop is a three-in-one device that will help you in many situations. This product is easily placed in adults or children in a matter of seconds – and has many indications. Those days when you are working without that third hand you so desperately need, pull out your Dentapop.”Warren BobinskiDental Expert and Blogger, Success in Dentistry and Life
- “It is excellent … for all operative procedures on both arches … the dental assistant can use the extra time to attend to other tasks for greater efficiency.”Dental Economicswww.dentaleconomics.com